Nicholsons Country Gardeners' Club is now in its third year and you can join by entering your name and email address in the form at the bottom of this page.
Dates for your diary
- Thursday 18th April - A talk by Fergus Garrett, Head Gardener at Great Dixter
- Thursday 23rd May - Garden visit at Steeple Aston
- Thursday 20th June - Guided tour of Rousham Gardens
- Tuesday 13th August - Mikron Theatre Company perform "Beyond The Veil"
- Thursday 24th October - John Wright, The Forager on River Cottage, should provide us with an entertaining talk
All events at Nicholsons Orchard Barn start at 7.00pm and will finish at approximately 8.45pm.
All events need to be pre booked, cost £6.50 and include a glass of wine, except the August event.
Tours of gardens will start at around 6.30pm, meeting points will be confirmed when booking.
Our new and exciting Club aims to bring garden lovers together. The benefits are many and varied, and there is no charge for becoming a member. The events include lectures by various eminent speakers - these are both from our own staff and outside. Also included are some fascinating trips to other gardens that you would not normally be able to see.
As well as talks, lectures and tours, members will also be invited to any one-off events at Nicholsons throughout the year, when they can benefit from special offers and quiz our resident experts on how to get the best from their plants.
Members will also receive a regular newsletter by email, offering helpful, topical and seasonal gardening advice, hints and tips, links to special offers and advance warning of any Sales and Events at Nicholsons.
If all that appeals to you, and you would like to receive full details of the whole year’s programme, then please enter your name and address details in the spaces below, and join our Club.